Across 2 District Health Boards.
Approximately 8000 employees and approximately 1500 hiring managers clients in elderly support facility that needed to be closed.
Main Required Outcomes:
- To plan and scope the project together with key stakeholders from other organisation.
- To evaluate the performance of current recruitment systems and to do a gap analysis that takes client needs into account.
- To develop a list of key system criteria that takes client needs into account.
- To evaluate other available systems in the market against the key criteria and to put the case to the executive leadership teams (ELTs) of both DHBs for or against change.
- To shut the old systems down taking all legal and operational risk into account.
- To implement the system approved by both ELTs.
- To review, evaluate and report on the project implementation.
Level of participation:
Led the complete project and with the wider project team to support up to final implementation and project review when completed.
Outcome of the project:
- Successfully implemented the project. All desired outcomes achieved.
- All hiring managers were trained up for using the new system.
- System is still being used by both DHBs