Capital and Coast DHB.
35 employees in Learning and Development Department
Main Required Outcomes:
- To plan and scope the project.
- To review the L&D Service based on available resources and organisational needs
- To develop a proposal for change, including all revised Position Descriptions.
- To consult on the change proposal with all stakeholders and getting appropriate approvals along the way.
- To implement the final decisions.
- To review the project.
Level of participation:
Worked closely alongside the L&D Service Manager to give expert HR advice on the project and with the wider project team to support up to final implementation and project review were completed.
Outcome of project:
Successfully implemented project within time and approved budget. All desired outcomes achieved.