Capital and Coast DHB.
5600 staff at time of implementation
Main Required Outcomes:
- To plan and scope the project.
- To develop and review a set of 5 HR Policies related to employee behavior
- To consult on the same set of HR Policies with all stakeholders across three DHBs
- To develop and consult on and implement a complete policy implementation strategy.
- To utilise the implementation of the policies as a catalyst for changing organisation culture to be more positive.
Level of participation:
Successfully led the project and project team up to final implementation and project review
Outcome of project:
Successfully implemented project within time and approved budget. All desired outcomes achieved.