Presbyterian Support Central (PSC).
35 employees and 20 clients in elderly support facility that needed to be closed.
Main Required Outcomes:
- To plan and scope the project from an HR implementation point of view.
- To review the planned change impact on staff and to support management in decision making
- To develop the HR proposal for change, including all required communications and documentation.
- To consult on the change proposal with employees at the same time as with all other stakeholders and getting appropriate approvals along the way.
- To implement the final decisions.
- To review the project.
Level of participation:
Worked closely alongside the L&D Service Manager to give expert HR advice on the project and with the wider project team to support up to final implementation and project review were completed.
Outcome of project:
- Successfully implemented project. All desired outcomes achieved.
- Most employees were accommodated in surrounding facilities.
- All clients were placed out to with agreement to nearby facilities.